I’ve seen some weird concoctions on the internet. I mean, in the face of the infinite possibility I’m sure just about every flavor combination has been tried, so I’m not surprised by the things that I’ve seen. Put off, possibly, but not surprised. Now, I’m sure I’m going to run a few people off with the following recipe, but I gotta say this, “Don’t knock it till you try it.” I have learned over time that just because something sounds odd or weird doesn’t mean I won’t like it. Being willing to try new things is so, so, so important.
So I’m leaving this here for you all to look at (and possibly try if you’re super adventurous). Let me know what you think if you get around to making this (or something similar). I’d love to hear how you liked it. :)
- - 2 slices multi grain bread
- - 2 tsp high quality mustard
- - 2 oz alfalfa sprouts
- - 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- - 2 small dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 1. Toast bread until browned and crispy
- 2. Layer with mustard, sprouts, radish and pickles
- 3. Serve immediately
- You can easily add tomatoes, sweet pickles, hummus, olive tapenade, etc. to make this really your own.